Journey to the Lost Battlefield
Cape Tribulation to Kokoda – an epic, non-stop, 1200km on mountain bikes from Cape Tribulation to “the tip”, sea kayaks across Torres Strait and on foot across the Kokoda track. Read more …
Mark Webber “Pure Tasmania” Challenge
The Mark Webber Challenge is a charity event supporting the Mark Webber Foundation. The 2008 Challenge was again a fantastic experience. Read more …
Project Hope Ride
The Project Hope Charity Ride saw riders traverse 1,100kms in seven days from Shanghai to Beijing. Read more …
- 2008 – Shanghai to Beijing – an 1100km road bike ride following the “Grand Canal” in China
- 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2003 – Mark Webber Pure Tasmania Challenge, amazing and tough multi-day, multi-sport challenge around the Tasmania
- 2007 – Sea kayak across Bass Strait.
- 2007 – Road bike ‘race’ following La Vuelta a España
- 2005 – Kokoda Track, Owers Corner to Kokoda.
- 2003 – Venice to Milan, road bike adventure following the Giro d’ Italia
- 4 times – Giant Steps multi-day road bike challenge
- 5 times – Murray to Moyne, 510km road bike marathon, in 24 hours